- In order not to weaken the hair, it is essential to eat a rich and balanced diet.
- Vitamin A based nutrition such as; fish, eggs and greens are helpful for a shiny hair.
- Vitamin B based nutrition can help strengthen the hair growth.
- Vitamin C based nutrition (strawberry, parsley, spinach, potato etc.) increases blood circulation in the roots.
- Iron (fish, meat, garlic, apricot, peach, walnut etc.), balances red blood cells that carries oxygen to the hair.
- Iodine, maintains balance of the thyroid glands that affects the production of proteins.
- Direct intervention to the hair was previously done with mesotherapy, but recently it is done with a much faster and more effective method; PRP.
Fıll out the form below for a free haır analysıs
+90 539 33 44 44 8